rehearse sentence examples
- rehearse the arguments
in favor of liberalization.
- rehearse weekly
in central birmingham on tuesdays - 6.30 to 8.30pm.
- rehearse beforehand, the less chance there is of this happening.
- rehearse what
they are going to present to the other person in advance.
- rehearse for weeks, get hot, but to be honest, i don't want that.
- rehearsed reading
was given at the waterman's arts center.
- I unfolded my
story to them listened to closely by jane who sat nearby.
- rehearsed for a tour
of spain at the moment.
- rehearsethen followed six months of intensive training at allahabad getting fit and
rehearsing frontier warfare drills.
- rehearse up the climb,
where each foot would go, to ensure the most fluid movement.
- rehearsethem up in bed and breakfast and they spent a couple of days
rehearsing in spaceward studio.
rehearsing with a full band
to play at an open air event on sunday may 5th.
- rehearseile in the hall, the bairns were
rehearsing for the concert
- rehearse the song
again, by the way of a sound check.
- rehearse twice
a week and are keen to broaden their horizons with some gigs out of town.
- rehearsed these scenes, or even been in this space together.
- You need to be
at all the tricky spots.
- rehearsed for performance
- rehearsest of the time was spent
rehearsing the physically difficult ndayo dances.
- rehearse regularly.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about rehearse