Readying Sentence Examples
- Martha and Quinn were readying for our restaurant dinner in their room and Betsy was upstairs usurping the single bathroom.
- Yully finished readying herself and stepped outside the room.
- And now, two gateways were open again, and the immortals readying the human world for another battle.
- It could've been a million, with the Other readying another attack.
- They died readying for bed.
- He closed his eyes briefly and began loosening his tight grip on the line, readying himself to rappel downward.