reactance sentence examples
- reactance of a capacitor
and the phase relationship between p.d. and current.
- Each of the elements
has a variable reactance
which must be altered to produce the desired performance.
- However, there is enough
to cause a significant phase shift in the current that flows through the load.
- reactance matrices
needs to be tuned out, to get power transfer from the generator to the radiated field.
- reactance of the matching circuit
to become dominant as the frequency increases.
- It also has a small
inductive reactance, of about 11 ohms.
- reactance xc
which has units of ohms.
- Stubs are shorted or open circuit lengths of transmission line which produce a
at the attachment point.
- The capacitive reactance xc becomes very large and the inductive
- One often sees short monopoles with a coil at the foot, to provide inductive tuning for this
- reactance x
s is to a good approximation proportional to f.
- At this frequency a parallel resonant circuit is formed between the primary inductance and the
net capacitive reactance
reflected back from the secondary.
- It also has a
small inductive reactance, of about 11 ohms.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about reactance