Reactance Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Reactance of a capacitor
and the phase relationship between p.d. and current.
- Each of the elements
has a variable reactance
which must be altered to produce the desired performance.
- However, there is enough
to cause a significant phase shift in the current that flows through the load.
- Reactance matrices
needs to be tuned out, to get power transfer from the generator to the radiated field.
- Reactance of the matching circuit
to become dominant as the frequency increases.
- It also has a small
inductive reactance, of about 11 ohms.
- Reactance Xc
which has units of Ohms.
- Stubs are shorted or open circuit lengths of transmission line which produce a
at the attachment point.
- The capacitive reactance Xc becomes very large and the inductive
- One often sees short monopoles with a coil at the foot, to provide inductive tuning for this
- Reactance x
s is to a good approximation proportional to f.
- At this frequency a parallel resonant circuit is formed between the primary inductance and the
net capacitive reactance
reflected back from the secondary.
- It also has a
small inductive reactance, of about 11 ohms.
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by