Ramses Sentence Examples
- Naville have, however, shown that Ramses II.
- Hence the Pharaoh of the Exodus is commonly supposed to have been Ramses (Rameses) II.'s successor, Merenptah (Mineptah).
- To 1383-1365 B.C., assigns Ramses II.
- (1376-1366) that power collapsed altogether; but his successors attempted to recover it, and Ramses (Rameses) II.
- But in the reign of Ramses III.
- Alternative dates for Ramses II.: Maspero, The Struggle of the Nations (1897), P. 449, c. 1320-1255; Breasted (1906), 1292-1225; Meyer (1909), 1310-1244.