rabbi sentence examples
- The elders
called the rabbi
to dicuss what to do.
- It is named after a
who became the first anglican bishop in jerusalem, michael solomon alexander.
- The cheating rabbi now cites a tenth
to show that characters on a page cannot appear by throwing ink at it.
- rabbi's son.
- rabbi in a synagogue.
did the rabbis
like the book's teaching about corrupt angels.
- Such a decree
signed by the rabbis
of the " arrangement yeshivot " is tenfold worse.
- This of course creates a certain friction with
orthodox rabbis, who tend to look backward, at tradition.
- I might, instead, have
become a really great rabbi!
- Jackie tabick, two years ahead of her on the course, became the first
and julia neuberger duly became the second.
- rabbi's wife, " what are all the sleeping bags for?
- A story is told by the rabbis: a heathen
asked the rabbi: why did god speak to moses from the thorn bush?
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about rabbi