Quizzical Sentence Examples
- He lifted a quizzical brow.
- Natasha continued to lean out of the window for a long time, beaming at him with her kindly, slightly quizzical, happy smile.
- She raised a quizzical eyebrow, but he didn't explain.
- Natasha's face, leaning out of the window, beamed with quizzical kindliness.
- Bordeaux lifted a quizzical brow.
- Mrs. Poe registered a few quizzical glances, but didn't ask any more questions.
- He left the attendant standing there, a quizzical look on his face.
- Only quizzical and sad expressions.