Purulent Sentence Examples
- It is used to render the urine acid in cases where it is alkaline, loaded with phosphates or purulent, and is thus useful in cases of cystitis.
- Purulent discharge came out through the urethra.
- Purulent exudate extends along the meningeal membranes, accompanied by hemorrhage and thrombosis.
- Purulent inflammation affecting the skull bones.
- Purulent meningitis.
- Purulent sputum and the presence of wheeze may also indicate underlying lung disease.
- Purulent wound drainage or presence of abscess.