Pursing Sentence Examples
- "It's bad, Jule," the Guardian said, pursing his lips.
- She heard no signs of the demon pursing but trotted down the stairs, hoping to find another way into the dungeons where the Immortal warriors lived.
- The Englishman looked on sideways, pursing up his lips.
- Lorrain, pursing up his lips, waved a severely negative finger before his nose.
- Zaletaev, brought out with effort: "ke-e-e-e," he drawled, laboriously pursing his lips, "le-trip-ta-la-de-bu-de-ba, e de-tra-va- ga-la" he sang.