Publically Sentence Examples
- The fantasy series focuses on the impact of vampires living publically on the small town of Bon Temps in particular and the larger world in general.
- The Fair Isaac Corporation is a publically traded company on the New York Stock Exchange under symbol FIC.
- During the 2007 Golden Globes, the incident came up again as Washington denied the allegation publically.
- The free pages are not be used for distribution, resold or displayed publically.
- Are you publically tied to the organization?