psychopathology sentence examples
- psychopathology of people
with mental handicap and epilepsy.
- Psychiatric illness was present in 25 of the 29 doctors for whom there was sufficient information to
- psychopathology in people
with mental retardation.
- The dissertation is an empirical research project in the area of
or developmental psychology that is carried out throughout the year.
- The other is an exploration of evidence for the role of psychosocial adversity in the development of
- Clinical features and
in a tourette syndrome cohort.
- The value of i-p theories of childhood and
will be considerably enhanced if these issues are more fully considered in future research.
- He conducts research in the area of parenting, family psychology and the treatment and prevention of
- Objective: students should gain some familiarity with varieties of mental disorder and the theoretical psychoanalytic models which may help us to
- He received his phd in 1975 from the university of pennsylvania, where he specialized in personality and
- psychopathologytism and developmental disorders covers all the
in childhood, including autism and childhood schizophrenia.
- He goes on: " it is consequently a matter for regret that the bbc should have made this sudden dive in
- Women should not attempt to absolve themselves of any responsibility for war by hiding behind a notion of
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about psychopathology