Psychopathology Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Psychopathology of people
with mental handicap and epilepsy.
- Psychiatric illness was present in 25 of the 29 doctors for whom there was sufficient information to
- Psychopathology in people
with mental retardation.
- The dissertation is an empirical research project in the area of
or developmental psychology that is carried out throughout the year.
- The other is an exploration of evidence for the role of psychosocial adversity in the development of
- Clinical features and
in a Tourette syndrome cohort.
- The value of I-P theories of childhood and
will be considerably enhanced if these issues are more fully considered in future research.
- He conducts research in the area of parenting, family psychology and the treatment and prevention of
- Objective: Students should gain some familiarity with varieties of mental disorder and the theoretical psychoanalytic models which may help us to
- He received his PhD in 1975 from the University of Pennsylvania, where he specialized in personality and
- Psychopathologytism and Developmental Disorders Covers all the
in childhood, including autism and childhood schizophrenia.
- He goes on: " It is consequently a matter for regret that the BBC should have made this sudden dive in
- Women should not attempt to absolve themselves of any responsibility for war by hiding behind a notion of
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by