Proverb Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Remember the programming proverb: "Weeks of programming can save a few hours of design time."
- In the words of the Chinese proverb: A journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step.
- There are proverbs on this subject.
- Proverbs chapter 16:11 "The Lord demands fairness in every business deal; he sets the standard."
- Most have been sent in by email, so the collection of project management proverbs continues to grow.
- Cox used to quote proverbs like "The Devil makes work for idle hands to do."
- There is a Gaelic proverb to the effect that a friend at hand is better than a brother who is far away.
- The proverb states that we should "Treat the Earth well."
- I also had a brilliant Chinese teacher who would say a profound Chinese proverb each day.
- A Russian proverb says: "What is written down with a pen cannot be hacked away with an ax."
- Yiddish proverb: Most people are more comfortable with old problems than with new solutions.
- Have you ever heard this old proverb?
- May I refer you to the ancient proverb "Don't say what you don't want quoted later."
- The horse, of course, also figures highly in Bedouin proverbs.
- You know the proverb, and it's true: The gull sees farthest who flies highest.
- There is an old African proverb which says "The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago."
- Therefore, it became a proverb; so, is Saul also among the prophets?
- In the words of the old English proverb, "From small acorns great oaks do grow."
How would you use proverb in a sentence?
comments powered by