proposal sentence examples
- Where state laws
will public doesn't believe limiting disability coverage.
- Students who register in this way must
submit a proposal
to the department office by monday 20 november 2006.
- proposals for reform.
- The commission would then have to withdraw the
- However it can be harder to access the developments at their very early stages, before a consultation on
- Unhcr welcomes the
to introduce a formalized resettlement program in the uk.
- Big weekend for the blues council traveler stance ` unlawful ' hotel revamp fails to win approval politicians
for lidl.. .
- proposal for the redevelopment
of new york's world trade center.
- This is a document of ideas for discussion, taking a broad look at a policy area, rather than putting forward
will be presented at the meeting for consideration by the board.
- Section 7 of the act
outlines the proposals
on direct payments.
- The lack of
for ad-hoc collaborative projects represents the main area of disappointment to date.
- The corporation's investment in new roads, services and public transport began to stimulate private sector interest and to attract
- March 28th submission of sketch proposals followed by formal commissioning of
were published in land registration for the twenty-first century: a consultative document in september 1998.
- How long does the
have to be?
- Fence at 52, north acre mr barber reported that he has written to planning about the
- He said: " our
came from a risk analysis of the area.
- Community interest company 4.2 ncvo broadly
welcomes the proposals
for the community interest company.
- Once they will have taken a position, the commission will consider bringing
to amend directive 91/414 in 2002.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about proposal