productive sentence examples
- Training research proves that good quality training helps retain and motivate staff as well as
making businesses more productive.
- productive forces
created the material premise for a new culture.
- The seas around scotland scotland's seas, positioned between subpolar and subtropical influences, are among the most
in the world.
- The cost to smes combined with the impending increases to the national minimum wage could be
- productive in value terms
relative to the rest of the economy.
- productive than large farms.
- productive capacity
of real wealth in the world.
- The kano region is the most
part of the country, with increased yields of sorghum, millet, cowpeas and groundnuts.
proved quite productive
with a good selection of waders.
- productive farmland
means less need to convert wilderness.
- In such a situation,
staff would tend to have their salaries bid up.
- Will it try to
become more productive, or diversify into something else, or simply go out of business?
- productive workforce.
- At its best this is an
relationship, with life-long loyalties in both directions.
- The tree can
for 100 years or so.
- productive cough.
- This was altogether an
week despite the hangovers and temperatures over 90 degrees.
- Stay productive
by taking critical information on the go!
- productive relationship
with the unions.
- And some of these lochs can be
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about productive