Precede Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- A headache precedes the onset of panic disorder.
- The 2014 conference will immediately precede the Mersey River Festival, which is due to take place from June 15th to 18th.
- His questions preceded the actual questionnaire.
- Explanations are preceded by an asterisk ( * ).
- An adjective will often precede the noun they modify.
- The phone number was preceded by the laboratory prefix.
- An adverb may precede the verb.
- The ground fighting was preceded by a massive aerial bombardment of German communications.
- Being able to precede an outbreak of hostilities should allow time for the preparation of detailed plans.
- The phrase was preceded by a comma.
- His speech was preceded by a reception for students representing all the major faiths on campus.
- The speech will be preceded by tea at 4 p.m. in the library.
How would you use precede in a sentence?
comments powered by