practise sentence examples
- practiseis a solicitor, formerly a
- practise to the bar in gray's inn in 1978 he
practiced as a barrister
on the midlands and oxford circuit until 1990.
- practisead to break with their austere religious tradition and
- practiseshare the resulting good
practice widely, aiming to create many more young people friendly neighborhoods.
- practisepractice that
informs the correctness of a left organizations work.
- practiseot all the men up an hour early to
their berets in the air in delight at meeting the chief.
- practiseght to
practice in accordance
with one's conscience or religious belief is protected under article 9 of the human rights act.
- practiseefore and after as women who
tend to recover more quickly after the birth.
- practisened the university in 1991, having previously
practiced as a solicitor
in against your perfect opponent.
- practiseses at the end of each section allows you to
you have just learned.
- practisehere for more information about acca's
- practisepon he commenced for a short time to
practice as a physician
- practiseranston had an " off " during
required medical attention.
- practise the first year of my self-analysis i still
practiced buddhist meditation.
- practiseiploma will not qualify the student to
practice as a counselor.
- practiseneral medical council licenses doctors to
in the uk.
- practisest, i
practiced as a surgeon, including five years as a neurosurgeon.
- practiseacticed as an occupational therapist
north and south of the border in health and social care settings.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about practise