potato sentence examples
- I highly recommend you find a snack wagon and try their " rosti " , a
and onion fritter.
- potato tubers.
- Sky already had the football product that the majority of
fans wanted to watch.
- Serve with creamy
mashed potatoes, broad beans or french beans.
- Pour oil over
sweet potatoes; toss to coat.
- Roast pork lightly marinated roast, served with
& vegetables in a wine gravy.
- potato blight.
- Bring a
wrapped in foil to cook in a bonfire.
- Tips to increase starchy foods include: for most meals, include generous portions of rice, pasta,
baked potatoes, or bread.
- Comparison of virulent strains of g. pallida on sante and
- potatoes lift and store
maincrop potatoes lift and store
when the weather is dry.
- potato peeler, fried briefly and tossed among couscous.
- Madam continued with roasted breast of duck with
and confit of red onion.
boil enough potatoes
to cover the top of the stew in mashed potato made with butter.
- Served with
or rice & seasonal vegetables.
- My duck was more traditionally presented, nestling alongside
and caramelized chicory.
- potato famine.
- First of all,
peel the potatoes
for the mash and put on to to boil.
- potato masher.
- potato dextrose
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about potato