plethora sentence examples
- plethora of initiatives
in england is not matched in wales or scotland either.
- I sense that the many people who frequent this website will turn away,
confused by the plethora
of quoted texts.
- Emotional intelligence has been a huge best-seller for some time, and has
spawned a plethora
of copycat titles.
- All summer long, burnley's supporters held their breath, hoping for a
- plethora of new criminal justice legislation
are very well known.
- The difficulties in this field
caused by a plethora
of new criminal justice legislation are very well known.
- Within the past year, the race has been to
integrate a plethora
of advanced features into local search capabilities.
- This article contains the
usual educational plethora
of histological images.
- plethora of literature
crying for standardization.
- A quick search on medline
reveals a plethora
of echinacea articles, about 400 of which have been published since 1930.
- Disk one has no less than 4 audio commentaries then you get disk 2 for a
- plethora of restaurants
and tourist facilities.
- There isn't enough room to
mention the plethora
of events that rag does to raise money for charity.
- All governments exercise a
of controls over market forces in the public interest, and by and large with considerable success.
- plethora of personalisation options
for the cabin too.
- These plans
replace the plethora
of existing national and eu progress reports.
- The theater company aims to create a
of poignant, beautiful, accessible and honest theater productions.
- plethora of websites
- Can we hope that sometime in the future a coherent pattern will emerge from the
of different arrangements?
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about plethora