plea sentence examples
- Bouyeri twice
for mercy from van gogh, prosecutors said.
- The times & citizen leads with an
from a mother: " help my little girl.
- plea bargaining, i am not entirely sure of the situation here.
- plea in mitigation.
- plea of trespass
- plea for clemency, begging the king to spare the alchemist's life.
- None of the defendants were asked to
enter a plea
at their latest court hearing last friday.
- Fines are reduced in cases where
- plea bargain
included granting his choice of the judge who would impose his sentence.
- plea of insanity
was put forward.
- pleas for leniency
to the committee for compounding, but a pardon was only forthcoming in 1646, and his estate restored.
- Law lords
reject asylum plea
a ugandan asylum seeker who has hiv has lost her legal challenge against deportation.
- Neasden resident sadie mcewan made a
to cllr john.
- plea of mitigation
from the accused friend 10.
- plea for mercy.
- Thank you messages received by the service thank you for all the time you took to respond to my
- plea for forgiveness.
- This is a bit strange considering that very few cases actually get to the stages of
in the crown court.
- plea for tolerance.
- Released in the paranoid depths of the cold war the short film was read as an
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about plea