pine sentence examples
- We also manufacture from
to produce a softer, antique pine style.
- Natural stands of
can also be found in the heath lands of southern england.
- pine marten
- The dominant species are sitka spruce and
although there is some norway spruce.
- Downstairs fans out from the bar into several eating and sitting areas, with
and old oak furniture.
- Made of solid
this would turn any ordinary divan bed into a real style statement.
- pine forest.
- The species are larch, norway and sitka spruce, douglas fir and
- Suitable for children and adults, made from top quality
and finished with a clear lacquer for an easy wip... .
- pine cones, animals made from recycled tin.
- Give preference where appropriate to those species of tree which deer prefer to browse or fray, such as norway spruce and
- The caledonian pine woodlands, which spread along and up ben shieldaig are the most westerly remnant of native
- pine nuts, do i need anything else?
- There are
growing today on the mountains of california and nevada that are confirmed to be 4,300 years old.
- A tall
double bed is set in the center of this painted wood paneled room.
- pine dresser, dining table and chairs.
- Made from high grade
that will mellow to a honey brown with weathering.
- Our pine furniture is made from
which comes from the sustainable forests of brazil.
- pine furniture, high ceiling with exposed beams.
- Lincoln recently had a bit of a nonsense over 4 or 5
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about pine