peculiar sentence examples
- Consider, for example, the following,
conversation ' hi!
- None of these rocks contain large crystals of feldspar, or
have the harsh fracture peculiar
- peculiar fascination, with a quiet, refined manner which friends found most attractive.
- Anyway if we
to howard johnson's that afternoon, the feeling was mutual.
- Uk general practice is, itself,
- This was remedied in june 1824, which
makes the canal peculiar
in that it was built before its act of parliament was obtained.
- peculiar odor
and is used by the indians in arizona, california and new mexico for making baskets.
feels peculiar, a bit dizzy and sick and she tries to stand up but can't move her legs!
- This band is worth nothing less than such a display of
- Do they
notice anything peculiar
about the likely outcome of an election?
- peculiar angling.
sounds peculiar, but i want to be a mainstream filmmaker.
- They are
beasts, aren't they?
- peculiar sensations.
- No more than a size three, they
on her, dressed in odd little shoes.
- Take the murders, for instance;
- peculiar jurisdiction
of the archbishop of canterbury.
- He went on to declare that it was by no
to the russian revolution.
- Home calls, first in tiny whispers, then in that din
- peculiar charm
about ' the rows ' .
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about peculiar