Palm Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Palms of hands
to separate layers.
- The performer holds them on his
and asks a spectator to cover them.
- I look out through the
coconut palms, beyond the rocks to the horizon.
- Palm frond.
- The people of Papua obtain their starch from the
which gives and extremely generous yield for remarkably little effort.
- Caressed by sea breezes, it offers post card views of sandy white beaches fringed with
- The metallic handle of the door felt cold in my
- Palm tree, I will take hold of the branches thereof.
- This bushy,
dwarf fan palm
makes a handsome and easy-to-grow plant.
- But then, his selection had more to do with his appreciation of
than of greased locomotive axles.
- By the time of the above memories, the BH Concert Hall was the regular venue, suitably decorated with
- Palm groves.
- Oddities include the cannonball tree, the sausage tree and the double
capable of producing a 50lb nut.
- In reality there are no truly
hardy palms, particularly when they are small.
- Palm oil plantations.
- To the south, Logan Botanic Garden is an important attraction, and features a collection of plants including
and tree ferns.
- A swimming pool is situated in the lush garden filled with sweet-scented orange and lemon trees and
- Palm civet, small Indian civet and barking deer.
- There's always an empty corner that can be softened by a
or fig tree.
- Palm oil
used in Green People products is from certified organic sources.
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by