palm sentence examples
- palms of hands
to separate layers.
- The performer holds them on his
and asks a spectator to cover them.
- I look out through the
coconut palms, beyond the rocks to the horizon.
- palm frond.
- The people of papua obtain their starch from the
which gives and extremely generous yield for remarkably little effort.
- Caressed by sea breezes, it offers post card views of sandy white beaches fringed with
- The metallic handle of the door felt cold in my
- palm tree, i will take hold of the branches thereof.
- This bushy,
dwarf fan palm
makes a handsome and easy-to-grow plant.
- But then, his selection had more to do with his appreciation of
than of greased locomotive axles.
- By the time of the above memories, the bh concert hall was the regular venue, suitably decorated with
- palm groves.
- Oddities include the cannonball tree, the sausage tree and the double
capable of producing a 50lb nut.
- In reality there are no truly
hardy palms, particularly when they are small.
- palm oil plantations.
- To the south, logan botanic garden is an important attraction, and features a collection of plants including
and tree ferns.
- A swimming pool is situated in the lush garden filled with sweet-scented orange and lemon trees and
- palm civet, small indian civet and barking deer.
- There's always an empty corner that can be softened by a
or fig tree.
- palm oil
used in green people products is from certified organic sources.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about palm