Ovum Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Ovum of another animal
of the same species.
- The egg consists of an outer casing, or chorion, inside which is the females
- Humans cannot reproduce using only male sperm or only
- Ovum donation
pregnancies in the six years from 1988 to 1993.
- Ovume hormone stops you from
( eggs ).
grown in vitro to the early embryo stage can be selected for implantation.
- Any form of birth control that destroys the fetus or
rather than preventing conception is therefore wrong.
- It is transferred to a
unfertilised human ovum
which has had its original nucleus removed.
- Ovum analyst
John Delaney called the definition of 4G " a matter of opinion " .
- Ovum above, we do not accept research as legitimate if it involves fertilization of
or ovarian tissue.
- The only sure way to diagnose a
is through an ultrasound.
- According to Maharishi Ayurveda, conception takes place due to healthy sperm,
healthy ovum, and a healthy uterus.
- Ovum pick-up
in the EU in 2000 ( 26 ).
- It was unfortunate that the definition of an embryo in the HFEA overlooked that cloning could be done
using an unfertilised ovum.
- Ovum donation pregnancies
in the six years from 1988 to 1993.
- Human cloning produces an embryo by fusing the nucleus of a body cell with an
How would you use ovum in a sentence?
comments powered by