overwinter sentence examples
- overwintering wildfowl.
- overwinter at the same depth
in all locations.
- overwinter as pupae
in the soil.
- overwintered successfully
with fleece will bring them into active growth more quickly.
- overwintering in the greenhouse, they will need the added protection of ' bubble wrap ' to insulate the glass.
- overwintering birds.
- overwinter as leaf rosettes.
- overwintering here.
- overwinter in the soil, moving up into plants from late march onwards.
- overwintered crops; put them on the compost heap.
- overwinters as larvae.
- He was disappointed that bruce was
on the island.
- overwintered in a cold frame.
- overwinter plants
called angels trumpets.
- overwinter as adults.
- overwinter then
you'll probably use wooden crates to store them in.
- overwintering stock
located beyond the shelf edge.
- overwintered as an egg, and hatched out in april, growing rapidly.
- overwinter adults
& eggs in their nests.
- overwinter as a caterpillar
and pupate the following spring.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about overwinter