overflow sentence examples
- overflowing ashtray.
- It cannot by itself prevent
on the c stack being used by the application.
- We will concern ourselves only with the overflow of dynamic buffers, otherwise known as
stack-based buffer overflows.
- overflow weir
above travis mill lock.
- You will get your 1 million bytes, then nothing - apart from a
- overflowed with thankfulness; with tears of thankfulness we blessed the earth.
- overflowing bins, did i begin to feel uneasy.
- In 1992, the former fife regional council installed 6 mm screens at the town's
combined sewer overflows.
- overflow vulnerabilities, which allows remote users to execute arbitrary code with root privileges, exist in numerous programs.
- The purpose of the scheme is to provide additional storage capacity to the existing system to reduce foul
- overflowing with gratitude
to god that we had been permitted to welcome such a minister for that church.
- overflowing joy.
- Wordsworth described poetry as the '
of powerful emotions.
- overflow incontinence
and urinary tract infections.
problem came to our attention shortly thereafter.
- So when the result exceeds 52 bits or when
occurs, the result differs from that of scalar execution.
- overflow pipe
near cover level.
- The olympics site is close to the biggest
pumping station in london.
- Available: summer 2005 belfast sink with weir bak 710 franke professional range standard belfast sink with traditional
and 45mm waste.
- The programmer only becomes aware of the lower level when an error such as an
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about overflow