opportune sentence examples
- During their imprisonment, francis dacre, leonard's third brother,
thought the time opportune
for despoiling his nieces of their patrimony.
- This exit seems to me to have been
in the current context and will help the stability of our shares.
- opportune to review
- opportune moment
to have stronger links between ngos working in latin america.
- Another interview with diane about the state of hospital volunteering, particularly in regard to the new hospital,
- The place was not
for her grief.
- opportune to consider
the story of ireland's greatest saint.
- opportune time, for at least two reasons.
- The holy father will evaluate the propositions the synod fathers have presented and make the decisions he
- We see the time as
for a major step forward in the field of health and prevention.
- opportune to remind
householders to be aware and report anything that appears to be suspicious.
- opportune way
to capitalize on the publicity?
- I did not forget the mistress of my poor friend menicuccio, but the time was
for mentioning her name.
- opportune to look
at a decision aid for resuscitation.
- opportune occasions, which set matters in context.
as it is my birthday very soon, so the timing couldn't have been better!
- opportune to introduce
a wider range of thinking tools to the boy.
- opportune points
in the market cycle.
- opportune stage
to move forward with the development of the new strategy.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about opportune