noticeable sentence examples
- noticeable that the number
of folk who talk to me in the street has greatly increased.
- It has the advantage of
making any oil leaks immediately noticeable!
- noticeable absentee
from the squad that crashed out of the fa cup at bournemouth on saturday.
- The movement problems vary from
to extremely severe.
- Fly tipping on the increase fly tipping is
becoming much more noticeable
in the stour valley.
- noticeable in crowded scenes.
- noticeable that the only people
criticizing my article come from the united states.
- noticeable difference
medicaid in most.
- The pump make the lines around my mouth plump out &
- It just
seems much more noticeable
in the us from where i'm lounging.
- noticeable in the case
- noticeable glitches.
- What i found
in both models was the sound of silence.
- noticeable in shady areas
- noticeable deterioration
from may to august.
- Tire noise is
from cars at speeds above 30mph.
- noticeable degradation.
- Miss marian walked very well now; her limp was
- noticeable improvement
within a day or two.
- What was
was the far lower police presence than usual.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about noticeable