Nosy Sentence Examples
- "Fred, we're only trying to help, not be nosy," Cynthia said.
- "Don't be so nosy," Cynthia said as she looked over his shoulder.
- A nosy bartender told me Ginger was expecting something a bit more lasting than her attorney had to offer.
- Dean wanted Fred to answer the damned thing but the old man was too nosy to move.
- Dean muttered an agreement as he began to open Dawkins's bureau drawers, more out of a nosy nervousness than anything sinister.
- NOSSI-BE, properly Nosy-be, i.e.