nominal sentence examples
- The recordings of bells of different provenance given earlier all
have identical nominals
but show differences in pitch.
is however an almost perfect octave, something which modern founders do not usually achieve.
- nominal ledger this module contains all the functions found in a computerized
- Those who remain
he will spit out.
- They had
become nominal, self sufficient and self satisfying.
- For all partials except the nominal, the interval is given from the
nominal of the bell.
- An alternative interpretation involves
comparing the nominals
with equal temperament.
- The dalton figure for the
i was unable to substantiate, i cannot find anything at that frequency in my recording.
- nominal wage rigidity
is not a problem, smith had to dig deep into the data.
- The connection between the 3rd of 1853 and 1798 was
- nominal of stock.
- nominal fee
will be charged for some of the premium services.
- A significant remedy might be provided, where re t had offered
- nominal of 5 %
treasury stock 2008.
- nominal sum
of £ 1.00 for it!
- Charges apply - there is a subscription to register to use these projects, it is
( currently £ 20 pa ).
- nominal voltage
- People's welfare depends upon real variables,
- nominal charge
of gbp 150 + vat per user to pay toward the cost of the license.
- The rent to be paid by them was
often nominal, consisting of a fowl, a pair of gloves, or a flower.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about nominal