mute sentence examples
- mute the microphone
during a call by pressing both volume buttons simultaneously.
deaf mute, being asked, " what is forgiveness?
- mute swan.
- Attention of this type will not help the
child to relax or feel any less self-conscious than they already do.
- mute when
- The secretary of state
on the matter.
- Dissent is stifled and political
opposition muted, silenced or liquidated.
- Certainly the aids industry has been
in the uk these past several years.
- mute the sound
at any warning by pressing either the menu or store button.
relates to a ' city mute button
relates to a ' city mute ' facility.
- Then there's a
taxi driver in new york who fails to rise to even the most outrageous bait.
- And then the com sparked into life once more, again the
volume muted, the female voice speaking barely more than a whisper.
- However, its input into the miners ' strike was
- mute the regular output
of the device you are using.
- mute testimony
to how passionately we are desired.
- Then, the advantage of added raw speed in a notebook machine is
- The speaker is
when the control room muted automatically
when the control room mute is active, to prevent feedback.
- mute reminder
of events that changed her life.
- mute witness
of days passed.
- Other features include an all-in-one power, mute and battery status light, plus a power and
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about mute