- C. Mossman found the appears fairly uniform, we may take Hungary (67).
- C. Mossman (64), refer to 130 years, 1771 to 1900.
- London Mossman (65); for Paris (1873-1893) to Renou (66); for the Netherlands (1882-1900) to A.
- Mossman thinks that the apparent increase at Edinburgh and London in the later decades is to some extent at least real.
- The data for Edinburgh (64) and London (65) due to Mossman, and those for Tilsit, due to C. Kassner (79), represent the average number of days of thunder per annum.