morphology sentence examples
- morphology of the churchyard
are clear indicators of an early medieval origin.
- In order to
determine the surface morphology
and orientation texture of the films, scanning electron microscopy, sem, was performed.
- These results provide constraining data for models of
- Certainly both the dedication and the
point to an early medieval origin.
- morphology of the verb
- Fact sheets
describe the morphology
of each tree in text and in photographs of bark, twigs, fruits and leaves.
- One of them tested in this study is
- The section on
accounts for one third of the book.
- morphology of the crystal
was clearly dictated by the template.
- Overexpression rather than absence of myom strongly
affected the morphology
of d. discoideum.
- It is well known that
plays an important role in neuronal function.
- In men, smoking levels affect spermatogenesis ( sperm development ),
( abnormality ) and sperm mobility.
- Changes in a number of other factors can also
influence island morphology
( figure 1 ).
- Low sperm count, poor motility, or
of sperm can make it very difficult to conceive using your partners sperm.
- The thickening process has not left any indication of the initial
- Understanding large-scale coastal morphology: a study of winterton ness, uk information on this project will be online shortly.
large-scale coastal morphology: a study of winterton ness, uk information on this project will be online shortly.
- They are divided into the following three groups on the basis of their
on blood agar plates.
- Chapter eight presents an analysis of the extensive
- Cliff morphology
may follow a cyclic pattern of response to marine undercutting of the toe that results in cliff failure.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about morphology