Morphology Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Morphology of the churchyard
are clear indicators of an early medieval origin.
- In order to
determine the surface morphology
and orientation texture of the films, scanning electron microscopy, SEM, was performed.
- These results provide constraining data for models of
- Certainly both the dedication and the
point to an early medieval origin.
- Morphology of the verb
- Fact sheets
describe the morphology
of each tree in text and in photographs of bark, twigs, fruits and leaves.
- One of them tested in this study is
- The section on
accounts for one third of the book.
- Morphology of the crystal
was clearly dictated by the template.
- Overexpression rather than absence of MyoM strongly
affected the morphology
of D. discoideum.
- It is well known that
plays an important role in neuronal function.
- In men, smoking levels affect spermatogenesis ( sperm development ),
( abnormality ) and sperm mobility.
- Changes in a number of other factors can also
influence island morphology
( Figure 1 ).
- Low sperm count, poor motility, or
of sperm can make it very difficult to conceive using your partners sperm.
- The thickening process has not left any indication of the initial
- Understanding large-scale coastal morphology: a study of Winterton Ness, UK Information on this project will be online shortly.
large-scale coastal morphology: a study of Winterton Ness, UK Information on this project will be online shortly.
- They are divided into the following three groups on the basis of their
on blood agar plates.
- Chapter Eight presents an analysis of the extensive
- Cliff morphology
may follow a cyclic pattern of response to marine undercutting of the toe that results in cliff failure.
How would you use morphology in a sentence?
comments powered by