monoxide sentence examples
- The problem is: diesel engines do not
emit enough carbon monoxide
to kill anybody.
- monoxide in expired air
was lower when the women used nrt than when they smoked.
- Identifies the presence of any gas leaks or
poisonous carbon monoxide.
- monoxide poisoning
can kill people within a matter of hours.
- Carbon monoxide
inhibits the blood's capacity to carry oxygen.
- Carbon monoxide detectors
detect carbon monoxide, a poisonous gas with no smell, taste or color.
- Gas installations can leak
deadly carbon monoxide
( co ).
- monoxide detector, you ask?
- An appeal a ban is called for on that ' lethal ' chemical -
- Cooking ranges, heaters, and charcoal grills also
produce carbon monoxide.
- Cars with lpg engines give out 75 %
less carbon monoxide
than normal gasoline engines and its 50 % cheaper than gasoline.
- monoxide fumes
are believed to have come from a faulty gas fire in the lounge of the premises.
- Nitrogen monoxide
properties: colorless gas which is immediately oxidized upon exposure to air to brown fumes of nitrogen dioxide.
- Red blood cells transport oxygen to body cells and
remove carbon monoxide.
- monoxide emissions
maybe slightly higher than in gasoline.
- Among the latter is
chlorine monoxide, which initiates ozone destruction in the presence of sunlight.
- For live aboard's the use of a solid fuel cabin heater should be treated with caution as all wood smoke
contains carbon monoxide.
- monoxide detector alarms?
- Nearly all gasoline oxygenated to
reduce carbon monoxide
during winter months contains ethanol, although this is a relatively small market.
- monoxide yield
in the vapor phase of the smoke was determined using iso 8454.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about monoxide