Monopodial Sentence Examples
- - Diagrams of the monopodial method of budding, shown in five stages (1-5).
- In the monopodial method (figs.
- - Trophosome without hydrothecae or gonothecae, with monopodial type of budding.
- The polyps may be solitary, or form colonies, which may be of the spreading or encrusting type, or arborescent, and then always of monopodial growth and budding.
- The most striking characteristic of the majority of the Coniferales is the regular manner of the monopodial branching and the pyramidal shape.