modus operandi sentence examples
- modus operandi of teachers
in specialist services is different from that of mainstream teachers.
company's modus operandi
is the centralized production of homogenized, repackaged faux " local " news.
- Friend and initial partner with mcclaren they
had a similar modus operandi
of running bands.
current modus operandi
of wireless transmission systems is each individual system operates on its own.
- modus operandi of the tobacco industry.
- And the white lines on her fingernails are the telltale sign of her
killer's modus operandi: arsenic poisoning.
- These properties should be valued on a derived industrial basis having regard to the
established modus operandi
for car auctions.
- Hard but flexible the
basic modus operandi
is fairly simple.
- modus operandi of organizations
at the interface are generally dictated by their sources of funding.
- The internet has become part of the
terrorist's modus operandi.
- I also wanted to
show the modus operandi
of the deniers, sort of unpack what they do and how they do it.
- Sasha is a master technician and purist, and always employs the
same modus operandi
- building a set patiently, progressively.
- modus operandi of wireless transmission systems
is each individual system operates on its own.
- Incidents involved different kinds of waste, of varying amounts,
using different modus operandi, and involving different kinds of offenders.
- The evidence presented to the dti points very clearly to a
similar modus operandi
- Sr de menezes was carrying no bag, which instantly meant he wasn't
following the modus operandi
of the eight previous bomb attempts.
- But that is not quite true when it comes to my
own modus operandi.
- Silence and secrecy, punctuated with disingenuousness have consistently been its
preferred modus operandi.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about modus operandi