minimize sentence examples
- minimize chromatic aberration
in the entire zoom range while ensuring high resolution and contrast.
- minimize downtime due
to needed replacement parts.
- minimize horizontal
- We will do all that we can to help you
your vat exposure on your request.
- minimize what
jesus has called you to do.
- minimize potentially annoying
audio spill into nearby residential neighborhoods.
- minimized if the patient
is well hydrated.
- minimizeo contains a water repellent that exceeds national standards, thereby
minimizing wood damage such
as splitting and warping.
- minimizevides a low-impedance supply,
the noise generated by the switching outputs of the device.
- minimize downtime
for partners ' customers.
- The new system is designed to
these effects benefiting the organ and fabric of the church generally.
- minimizes learning
curves and switching tasks.
- minimizetime was the angle between the lines allowed to exceed 120 degrees,
excessive tyrolean loadings.
- minimize support disruption, however, support battalion elements move in echelons.
- minimize rounding
- minimizes are no longer needed to pull cables through walls and ceilings;
the costs associated with the initial installation.
- The elbow cryo/cuff combines the therapeutic benefits of controlled compression to
and swelling, and cold to minimize hemarthrosis
and swelling, and cold to minimize pain.
- minimizelogy evolves so rapidly that vendors concentrate on time to market,
that time by placing a low priority on security features.
- minimize perspective distortion.
- minimize the risk
of any clot forming in the heart, aspirin or warfarin may be given.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about minimize