migratory sentence examples
- migratory salmonids
traveling upstream from other infected areas.
- In the north and east they are
highly migratory, heading west and south during autumn.
- migratory waterbirds.
- The species is resident in the uk and is generally
- migratory waterfowl
which have declined in number.
- This will allow fish,
trout, to ascend to their spawning grounds upstream.
- migratory wildfowl, especially ducks, are natural carriers of the viruses.
- The flu can affect all types of birds,
- migratory birds
arriving up to three weeks earlier in the spring.
- Wildfowling involves shooting
ducks and geese from the foreshore on marshes and estuaries around the coast.
- migratory waders
on the other hand, could find alternative feeding grounds, albeit with loss of numbers.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about migratory