migraine sentence examples
- migraine with aura
need to undergo echo?
- Lack of sleep or too much sleep can
trigger a migraine.
- For "
" , hormone treatment with estrogen may help.
- migraine headache.
- migraine without aura
( common migraine without aura
( common migraine ) these affect around three quarters of people who get migraine.
- The hole measured over 112 inches by about 1 inch, and was possibly intended to
- We were looking for placebo-controlled rcts of analgesics used for the treatment of
- migraine sufferers
do not get an aura.
- These can give misleading figures as it is very difficult to
correctly by questionnaire.
- Inclusion criteria were adult patients with
recurrent migraine; group size of 5 or more.
- migraine prophylaxis.
- For example, it is widely used to
- New research suggests that some cases of
may be effectively treated by closing a hole in the heart.
- migraine aura
prior to other symptoms occurring may not prevent the development of a headache.
suffering a migraine
should try to rest in a dark, quiet room.
- Women with
often benefit greatly from the help of a skilled feminist therapist.
- migraine attacks
per month, usually for at least six months.
- Reports for 38 studies were identified in which drugs were used to
- Classical migraine
consider the following incident which is reported to have taken place in brazil in 1965.
- migraine medication.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about migraine