midfielder sentence examples
- midfielder's shot
was helped home with the faintest touch from henry.
had previously starred in the champions league for his french side.
david vaughan looks set to miss the vital six-pointer against brighton & hove albion this coming saturday.
- Woods i like, he's a busy
- midfielder's effort
was deflected wide by tod.
- A mere £ 250,000 was enough to
sign the midfielder
from paris sg in november 1987.
- Its hard, nay, nigh impossible to find a replacement for the great
- And with him as the
holding midfielder, england can go further.
- midfielder's cross
was parried by stillie, but santala knocked the loose ball wide when he should have done better.
who never stops running covering almost every blade of grass.
- He's a ready made
who has done really well in the french league in the last two years.
- Aussie midfielder
paul okon was united's last signing from watford.
- Adam miller: a promising 1982
signed on the 20th october 2000, from ipswich town youth academy.
- Interesting that they should be looking to sign a
- have the beckhams been seen checking villas around rome recently?
- Rumors of
cristiano ronaldo's imminent departure are jangling the nerves of the old trafford faithful.
- The 27-year old tough
has joined leeds after being linked with clubs such as stoke, crystal palace and norwich.
- Manager gary peters says he has had no contact with anyone at swansea about signing the
- Reading midfielder
andre boucard scored his first goal for peterborough as the posh defeated brentford 3-0.
- Transfer rush for sturrock mon 30 jan paul sturrock is hoping to
add another midfielder
before the transfer window slams shut tomorrow.
has agreed a season-long loan deal from juventude which could become permanent for £ 100,000 should he impress in the championship.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about midfielder