Meltdown Sentence Examples
- Bianca pushed herself away, uncertain which terrified her more: Darian's meltdown or the fact he'd stopped the world in its place.
- She wanted to tell him to leave, but whatever bond existed between them, it filled her with warmth and energy that quelled the meltdown she was about to have.
- I've learned how to wait until I'm home in bed to have a meltdown, Jessi replied.
- She wasn't certain her meltdown would wait, but this place seemed real enough.
- I feel like I had a meltdown last night.