- I expect the newspaper to be issuing a mea culpa any day now for the startling inconsistencies in its most recent article.
- Mr. Zhong's mea cupla was enough to impress the jury, and his sentence has been reduced to 18 months.
- Many of the banks involved in this situation have pleaded mea culpa.
- The business president gathered all of his employees in order to issue a formal mea culpa regarding the company's mistakes.
- I must give a mea culpa to my parents before they will forgive me for my wrongdoing.