Mayaguez Sentence Examples
- The principal towns, with the population of each in 1910, are: San Juan, 48,716; Ponce, 35,027; Mayaguez, 16,591; Arecibo, 9612.
- Guayama, Mayaguez and Coamo were occupied; one portion of the army was within 20 m.
- SAN GERMAN, a city of the department of Mayaguez, Porto Rico, in the south-western part of the island, about Io m.
- Arecibo is connected with San Juan, Mayaguez and Ponce by railway.
- The town is attractively situated and well built, and is connected by railway with Mayaguez, 20 m.