Marveled Sentence Examples
- He felt her deep confusion of the world around her and marveled again at how selfless she still managed to be.
- "Your images are so sharp," Cynthia marveled as she held up a print.
- He hefted the curved sword and marveled at the grey metal.
- He stood and marveled at himself, thrilled by the power running through him.
- All the learned men marveled at her intelligence and gaiety.
- He squeezed her with his thick arms, and again she marveled at how he managed to be gentle with her when he was so strong.