majesty sentence examples
- You have plenty of time to
appreciate the majesty
of the scenery from notchland inn, with wonderful walking trails nearby.
- Dated on board his
's ship canterbury in port louis, this 8th march 1747-8.
- majesty king
royal sea room for only opportunity to visit.
- majesty's ships
have some of them suffered in their rigging, without any other damage, or the loss of one man.
- majesty of heaven, there are no barriers; the only password is prayer.
- Read how to
capture the majesty
of nature before the moment is lost.
- Was it the port or his
that finally did you in?
- majesty ride
forth victoriously in behalf of truth, humility and righteousness; let your right hand display awesome deeds.
- You can't mistake a masterful piece of
pop majesty, and please stand up fits that bill perfectly.
- majesty's pleasure
' , leaving the country or what?
- majesty of the mountain
from which it comes.
- I want them to
see the majesty
of my unveiled deity.
- Vain to protest against the
- majesty of nature
before the moment is lost.
- Stand for a moment at the west end of the cathedral and
experience the true majesty
of the building.
- Indeed the inhabitants have sworn that aesculapius, the god of medicine, has quit heaven and clothed his
with my appearance.
- But for any poem to
have the majesty
of black orpheus's original it needs a figure as grand as santiago.
of the sea the entrance to presentation by the on the bridge.
- It was originally set to charles wesley's hymn thou god of
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about majesty