Maize Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Europe could on Wednesday come one step closer to selling a new genetically
marketed by US company Monsanto.
- An authorisation for cultivation for
is pending and has not yet been granted.
- Maize silage
with limited ear formation.
- Insects living among, for example,
might develop resistance to the Bt protein.
- The inclusion of
in the grist subtlely hints at crisp corn flavors.
- Sources of
are available in the US, despite its claims otherwise.
- Maize starch
in MacCartney bottles in a shaking water bath.
- Wheat, oilseed rape and potatoes are the main arable crops, alongside
frown for the 180 strong dairy herd.
- Maize grown
in USA is used for animal feed.
- Greatest yield increases were found with
insect-resistant maize, while herbicide-tolerant soybeans gave the greatest cost savings through reduced herbicide use.
- Maize landraces.
- They are intended to monitor the long term impact of the cultivation of an AgrEvo GM
- In contrast, growing
was better for many groups of wildlife than conventional maize.
- Maize flour porridge
is the staple food.
- The opportunity for Mexican farmers and society to benefit from
has been unnecessarily delayed.
- Nobody is talking of address by the United States, the home of the culprit
- Maize gluten.
- Or Some of our foods may contain ingredients produced from genetically modified
soya and/or maize.
- Results for aflatoxin contamination of
were comparable to recent results obtained by UK industry.
- Maize ubiquitin
and CaMV 35S while the transcription terminators were nos [ 16 ] .
How would you use maize in a sentence?
comments powered by