libretto sentence examples
- The biggest challenge in
writing the libretto
for sirius on earth was to create a detached yet familiar reality within a short time frame.
- Vocal range: top e-flat - d clowns 1 and 2 ( priests in the
and score ).
- libretto readings, opera extracts given in full score with musicians and singers, followed by an open discussion.
- libretto of an opera.
- libretto for these operas
were in each case prepared and written in about six months.
- libretto by the composer, after the short story by gogol.
- libretto writer of his
own libretti, he was able to illustrate the many themes of a world in transition.
- librettoanslations, except where taken from
opera libretti, are my own.
include the libretto
for an opera based on the little prince ( music by rachel portman ) for english national opera.
- Full libretto
with translation will be available in the concert program.
- libretto for cantata
on animal rights, music by tony biggin.
- libretto by writer
and poet simon armitage.
- Not only did tom provide sets, he also
translated the libretto.
- Wonderful viennese music combined with an exuberant and hilarious
sung in english, all adds up to unmissable entertainment!
- I have to strain to hear words: should have
- The production was well received by opera magazine, click here for reviews, photographs and a
of the opera.
- Working with children from three lewisham primary schools to
produce an opera libretto
with the river thames as its theme.
- On his final return to austria in 1795, he took with him an
based on milton's " paradise lost " .
- libretto based
on milton's " paradise lost " .
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about libretto