launch sentence examples
- launched the new campaign
to make trade fair.
- We are pleased to
announce the launch
of this exciting venture.
- launched at the beginning
of the month.
- Monday 2nd december sees the
of this new group to bring local people together to promote healthy hearts.
- launch pad.
- Here you can browse through information about lager, including new
- launched in spring
- launch of the euro.
- launched a cruise missile attack
on the mountains of afghanistan.
- Come and
celebrate the launch
of the awareness week, at a party where everyone's welcome!
- Lewis lite gains weight 4 th october 2005 following the
of lewis lite, the service has now been expanded.
- launch date.
- launch of this campaign.
- launched the international initiative
in krakow, poland, in may 2003.
attending the launch
will receive a complimentary copy of the report.
is scheduled for 06:09 gmt on friday, 26 september 2003 with a live satellite link across europe via eutelsat w2.
- Notes to editors: the microgeneration strategy is a result of a three month
in june 2005.
- The second half
saw the launch
of an exciting new scottish dance band, the new harry roberts band.
- April 2005 26/04/05 new telephone hotline launched a new one-stop service to make booking a golfing holiday in st andrews easier was
- launch a fundraising appeal, apply for a grant or borrow from the bank.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about launch