Label Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
- Label attached
to the parcel, along with the charge number.
- Label onto a cassette, or putting 1 cassette into a box.
- When someone pays their entry fee they get a
and we write their name on it.
- Label on spine.
- Label bosses
openly admitted that they were taking all the royalties and profits and simply paid the artists a small weekly wage.
- Do you despair at the lack of true
in the uk at the moment?
- Labeled diagram
of a steer's body.
- The assembly service is the price for
sticking 1 label
onto a cassette, or putting 1 cassette into a box.
- A label overview: from humble beginnings over thirty years ago to what is now america's premier
independent record label.
- Label mate.
- I've started a
record label... called ' voodoo eros ' .
- All the good singers get stolen by pop music and
major labels; luckily we¹ve managed to keep dani on our side.
- Label printer
which prints at up to 4 ips.
- Shopping offers an endless choice from lively markets to
- Each business card cd is supplied complete with plastic wallet, and
printed color label.
- Label printing
by this method.
- Various properties of the label may be set in the popup just below labeled
- The shelfmark will also appear on a
white spine label
on each box unless not required.
- Citizen launch its latest compact
printer which prints at up to 4 ips.
- Later we stand together in front of a battered leather suitcase, filled with small
How would you use this word in a sentence?
comments powered by