Kilometers Sentence Examples
- "There are four hundred and thirty three people within five kilometers waiting for Death," she said.
- "About five kilometers," Gabe judged.
- Dan searched the whole area, for ten kilometers out in every direction he could.
- She showed him the map, which showed the property as a forty-kilometer stretch along the Seine.
- "That's eight hundred square kilometers," Brady said.
- These two are about fifty kilometers apart in different directions.
- Kilometers, or 676,638 sq.
- Kilometers, or 439,014 sq.