- Of Altona, on the railway from Itzehoe to Elmshorn.
- ITZEHOE, a town of Germany, in the Prussian province of Schleswig-Holstein, on the Stor, a navigable tributary of the Elbe, 3 2 m.
- Itzehoe is a busy commercial place.
- Itzehoe is the oldest town in Holstein.
- During the Thirty Years' War Itzehoe was twice destroyed by the Swedes, in 1644 and 1657, but was rebuilt on each occasion.
- Itzehoe - survived to designate the heads of abbeys which since the Reformation have continued as Stifle, i.e.