- "Are the bears invis'ble, too?" asked the girl.
- If it makes you invis'ble, why do you eat it?
- "We don't want to get invis'ble," answered the girl.
- "Those are damas," said Dorothy, "and you must never even taste them, Eureka, or you'll get invis'ble, and then we can't see you at all."
- "Does it hurt to be invis'ble?" she asked.
- And if he was invis'ble, and the bears invis'ble, who knows that they really ate him up?
- We have time, just now, and I'd rather face the invis'ble bears than those wooden imps.